- Close to retail shopping and dozens of dine-in and fast food dining options.
- Five minutes to Wal-Mart.
- Historic plantations that are open to the public for tours, dining, and event rentals.
- Less than an hour from Tallahassee, Florida and Florida State University and Florida A&M University.
- One of the most unique and vibrant historic downtowns in all of America, with dozens of renowned and unique stores, shops, and restaurants.
- Ten minutes to historic downtown Thomasville, home of the Rose Parade, Victorian Christmas, and the Plantation Arts Wildlife Festival.
- Three minutes to Lowe’s home improvement store and Publix grocery store.
Prices start at: $50 per night (+taxes and fees)
- Guests: 4
- Size: 20ft²
- Categories: Back-In RV Spot
- Amenities: 20-Feet Wide x 40-Feet Deep30 and 50-Amp PowerGranite Gravel LotOn-Site Coin Laundry FacilitiesRestrooms/Shower HouseSewerWater